RUG DOCTOR PROFESSIONAL CARPET DETERGENT
- Cleans, deodorises and rejuvenates.
- Highly concentrated formula means you only need to use 1 part chemical to 100 parts water – extremely economical!
1. First thoroughly vacuum the area.
2. Mix the Rug Doctor Pro carpet detergent with warm water – please see table below as the ratios
can differ depending on which machine you are using. DO NOT use hot water and only use luke warm water when cleaning wool carpets.
3. Apply a small amount of the diluted cleaning solution onto the affected
area and blot to check for colour-fastness.
4. Add the cleaning solution to the bottom blue tank.
5. Start cleaning using a Rug Doctor Pro machine.
All Rug Doctor Pro chemicals have the safety data information printed on the back or the reverse label for your convenience – please click on the link below if you would like to download a digital copy of this as well.
Apply directed as per Rug Doctor Pro cleaning instructions
||90ml detergent + 8.9 litres of warm water
||140ml detergent + 13.8 litres warm water
NB: Use of this Rug Doctor Pro Carpet Detergent in a non-Rug Doctor Pro Machine is done at the risk of the user.
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed. Do not inhale. Eye and Skin irritant.
Keep out of the reach of children.